On the hotel’s first floor, this stunning suite has exceptional views over Rothes and beyond.
This suite is named after the Speyburn Distillery which was established in 1897 and remains today the only distillery to use the clear water of the Granty Burn.
With a flair for the dramatic, the first spirit was run off during a violent snow storm, and today Speyburn Single Highland Scotch Malt Whisky has earned worldwide popularity.
- Complimentary decanter of single malt on arrival
- Arran Aromatics toiletries
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Stunning en suite with roll-top bath and double shower
- 46” HD Smart TV
- Super Kingsize Hypnos bed
- Super Fast broadband
- iPod docking station