Glen Spey Suite
Ideally positioned in the south-facing Station Hotel courtyard, the Glen Spey suite offers hand-picked luxury, making your stay extra-special.
It’s named after the Glen Spey distillery, which was founded in 1878 by James Stuart & Co, the buildings having started out life as an oatmeal mill. Six years later, James Stuart purchased the Macallan distillery, and in 1887 the English company W & A Gilbey acquired the Glen Spey Distillery for £11,000. Today Glen Spey is part of the Diageo group and is a key element of famous blended Scotch whiskies as well as a being a Single Malt in its own right.
- Complimentary decanter of single malt on arrival
- Arran Aromatics toiletries
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Stunning en suite with roll-top bath and double shower
- 46” HD Smart TV
- Dedicated Sky HD box
- Super Kingsize Hypnos bed
- Super Fast broadband
- iPod docking station